1. College degree or above, major in mechanics or mechatronics, under 35 years old.
2. Familiar with ProE, AutoCAD and other office software;
3. Familiar with the safety standards of medical device and equipment, familiar with the structural characteristics of medical device and equipment.
4. 4 years of experience in product development, capable of independent design of structure, product development experience in endoscope is preferred.
5. A certain degree of experience in molds is required, and a certain understanding of the structure of plastic injection molds.
6. Have good analytical and judgment skills, strong execution, good communication and expression skills, can bear a certain amount of pressure, and have a strong team spirit;
7. Have good English reading skills.
1. Complete the schematic drawing of the embedded project and the selection of related devices;
2. Finish PCB LAOUT, and sort out related production materials;
3. Complete the early-stage debugging of the circuit board and hardware BUG resolution;
4. Assist production to complete prototype production and solve mass production problems;
1. Good communication and coordination skills; patience, fully integrated into the company environment; confident, optimistic, cheerful, and able to withstand pressure;
2. Electronic professional background, familiar with commonly used digital circuits, analog circuits, and solid basic knowledge of electronics;
3. Proficiency in using OrCAD to draw schematics, POWER PCB to draw circuit boards;
4. Proficiency in using oscilloscope and other instruments to do circuit testing and bug troubleshooting, and have relevant project experience;
5. Have basic software knowledge and can design embedded circuits with software;
Complete the full set of technological processes for the production of endoscope module samples, including: manual chip placement, cleaning and focusing, assembly and other complete processes; Cooperate with electronic engineers to do circuit troubleshooting analysis, failure analysis, etc.
1. Good communication and coordination skills; patient and fully integrated into the company environment;
2. The manual soldering process requires high and fine-grained, and it can mount 0.4mm pitch BGA to complete the soldering line on the BGA ball;
3. With basic knowledge of electronic circuits, you can roughly judge the fault points of the circuit;
4. Experience in making module camera samples is preferred;